Cookies without egg
Cookies are those sweet little creatures which can make anyone happy. Whatever your age is these cookies will bring a smile on your face. So, what are these cookies? Nothing but happiness baked using flour, sugar and many such sweet little ingredients. When to have them? There is no perfect time for cookies, you can have them, whenever you feel like. Now, don’t ask me how? Guys, you know it. Some call them cookies, and at some places, it is commonly known as biscuits.
There are various types of cookies available in the market, and you can prepare them at your home as well. Cookies are the most interactive dessert to bake. You know why? Because it is very easy to bake and take less time as compared to other desserts.
Cookies are the perfect dish to start your love for cooking. I know you must be wondering how long it will take to prepare and cook? Don’t worry it is well within your time limit. It will just take 5 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. Using this recipe you can make nine cookies at once. Listed below are all the ingredients you need for preparing cookies without eggs.
List of ingredients
Butter 5 tablespoons
Powdered sugar 6 tablespoons
Vanilla essence or extract 1/2 tablespoon
Baking powder 1 tablespoon
Baking soda 1/2 tablespoon
Milk 1 tablespoon
Chocolate chips 6 tablespoons
salt As per your taste
Plain Flour (maida) 1 cup
Steps to prepare:
1. The first step is to preheat the oven at 350 degrees (180 degrees).
2. Take a big bowl as there is a lot of mixing to be done. Mixing various ingredients looks interesting, but it involves a lot of measurement. First start with flour (maida), baking powder, and baking soda and mix them well.
3. Keep that bowl aside and take another bowl for mixing sugar and butter. While mixing makes sure that the mixture turns smooth and there should be no chunks.
4. Now add milk, vanilla essence, and chocolate chips to the same bowl and keep mixing them for some time.
5. Add everything into one big bowl and mix them well to form a dough.
6. Take the dough and make nine equal balls out of it.
7. Press the balls with your palms into a flat round shape.
8. Apply some grease on a flat tray before placing the cookies. Greasing will help you in taking out the cookies from the tray.
9. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes at 180 degrees in a preheated oven.
10. After cooling, take out the cookies and serve them with tea or coffee.
So, just follow the above simple steps and enjoy your lip-smacking eggless cookies with your friends and family.