The moist pineapple cake recipe What if I tell you that you can enjoy a cake which has many health benefits also. Well, pineapple cake is one such cake, and plus it is homemade which makes it of the highest quality. The quality of the cake obviously depends upon the material you use for baking. But I can assure you that if you follow the given procedure, the cake will turn out to be delicious and creamy.
Don’t worry, if this is your first time in baking. With one or two attempts, I am sure that you will master the skill of baking cake. Baking cake gives you the pleasure of creating something which is impressive in seeing and taste. Rather than buying a cake from outside, you can always try it out at home.
Surprise your loved ones with this delicious pineapple cake. Why are pineapple cakes so popular? Pineapple offers various benefits. It reduces obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. It improves complexion and hair, boosts up the energy level and also helps in controlling weight. Sometimes, chocolate cakes can be boring.You can always try something different and satisfying.You can use the pineapple cake for various occasions such as birthday, anniversary, or can enjoy the cake with evening coffee.
Preparation time – 10 minutes (approx)
Baking time – 25 minutes (approx)
Number of Serving – 8
Below is the list of ingredients and steps that will help you to bake pineapple cake.
Quantity Flour/ Maida 1 1/8
tablespoon Sugar 3/4
cup Vanilla Extract 1
tablespoon Baking soda 1
tablespoon Egg 1
Salt A pinch Pineapple (crushed) 1
Frosting As per your choice Steps:
1. Take a big bowl with one egg.
2. Add sugar, crushed pineapple, and vanilla in the same bowl, and whisk it well.
3. Then add a pinch of salt in the mixture.
4. Now, add flour and baking soda in the bowl.
5. Mix everything well.
6. Take a 7-inch baking pan and cover the inside with parchment paper or you can use some oil. It helps in taking out the cake easily. Make sure to preheat the oven to 180° C before that.
7. Pour the mixture in the baking pan and bake the cake for 20-25 minutes. It will turn out to be golden in colour.
8. Remove the cake and wait for few minutes to cool it down.
9. Take out the cake from the pan and cut it from the middle.
10. Put the other half inside the pan and apply frost on it.
11. Spread the frosting evenly on the surface of the cake and let it chill for 1 hour.
12. Slice the cake and serve it with some decoration. So, just follow the above simple steps and enjoy a delicious pineapple cake with your loved ones.