CHAIN OF CHALLENGES CONTEST SEASON 2 (T&C)
1. Participants have to answer different questions asked by Pirajees. The Participant who will answer the maximum questions will be shortlisted as a winner.
2. Winner will get discount coupon code.
3. The discount coupon will be applicable for online purchase of cake from pirajees website www.pirajees.com
4. This contest will be held from 10th December 2018 to 18th December 2018 on Facebook and Twitter.
5. The contest period can be modified or cancelled at any time at the discretion of Pirajees. Prizes and winnings may also be changed and cancelled at any time at the discretion of Pirajees. Participants are not entitled to make any claim on Pirajees or challenge Pirajees in this regard.
6. Selection of the winner is fully on the discretion of Pirajees.
7. Winner will be informed through Direct Message.
8. The prize for the contest will be given at the end of the whole activity.
9. Any participant that is related to Adfactors PR in any way shall not be selected as a winner.
10. The winner has to reply on the notification of winning within 36 hrs. Should this response, for no matter what reason, not be received, another winner will be appointed as substitution and the first mentioned winner shall not be entitled to make any claim whatsoever on Pirajees.
11. Fake profiles will be disqualified.
12. Anybody trying to demean another person or the name of our brand, or submit any objectionable content, will be disqualified. And any such post will be deleted.
13. Each term stated here is separate from the others.
14. Participation in Pirajees contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions.
15. Participation in this contest is voluntary.
16. Any entry that is defamatory/ derogatory against any race, caste, sex, religion and person will not be considered valid and shall not be considered/ eligible for the contest.
17. Participants should not post any material, photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws.